Ryan R. Snyder, MD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
Fellowship Trained in Sports Medicine
Dr. Ryan Snyder is board certified in orthopedic surgery and specializes in general orthopedics, sports medicine, and shoulder and knee surgery. After earning both his undergraduate and medical degree at the University of Missouri in Kansas City, Dr. Snyder completed an internship in preliminary surgery at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago (now Rush University Medical Center) and an internship in internal medicine at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Following his internships, Dr. Snyder completed his residency in orthopedic surgery and a fellowship in orthopedic sports medicine at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Before joining Liberty Orthopedic Associates, Dr. Snyder worked in general orthopedics and sports medicine at the Ferrell-Duncan Clinic/Cox Medical Center in Springfield, Missouri. He was also the team physician for Evangel University and Drury University, both in Springfield.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine (Undergraduate and Medical Degree)
- Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago (Internship in Preliminary Surgery)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (Internship in Internal Medicine)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine (Residency in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship in Orthopedic Sports Medicine)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons