Santosh George, MD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Santosh George is board certified in orthopedic surgery and specializes in general orthopedics, joint replacement, and shoulder surgery. Dr. George earned his undergraduate degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and a master’s degree in applied psychology from the Finch University of Health Sciences at the Chicago Medical School in North Chicago, Illinois. He attended the University of Missouri School of Medicine in Columbia and earned his medical degree from the Finch University of Health Sciences at the Chicago Medical School.
Dr. George completed his surgical internship and orthopedic residency at the Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania, where he served as chief resident.
Dr. George joined Liberty Orthopedic Associates in 2002. He served as the Chairman of Surgery at Liberty Hospital from 2007 to 2009.
In his spare time, Dr. George enjoys biking, tennis, racquetball, basketball, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- Creighton University (Undergraduate)
- Finch University of Health Sciences at the Chicago Medical School (MS in Applied Psychology, Doctorate of Medicine)
- Geisinger Medical Center (Internship and Residency)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Missouri State Orthopaedic Association
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha